Deadline 22 February 2022
We are looking to hire a candidate for the position of customer support agent; the ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience in the role of customer support agent. The agent will directly interact with an Internet Service Provider business’s consumers.
The suitable candidate should have a proven record in providing customer service either through telephone,onlineweb-support,face-to-face or through other methods of communication.
As a bonus, the candidate will also have proven and successful experience working with raw data and information,drawing insights and formulating strategies from the resulting analysis.
Responsibilities for Customer Support Agent
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Skills / Educational Requirements
• Diploma / Degree in Sales And Marketing or any equivalent
• Communication Skills
• Mature 23 yrs to 30 yrs of age
• MS Office/Platforms.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Technological Savvy
• Interpersonal Skills
• People skills
The job requires a proper functioning personal computer as a work tool.
If you believe you have what it take for this role, send through a copy of your CV and personality test result by the 22nd of February 2022