Deadline 22 February 2022
Responsible & reporting to: Operations Manager / Assigned Team Leader
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all new and existing customers in the company database and dealing with the company are legitimate.
- Establish relationship with new customers.
- Able to sale new and existing products.
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing customers.
- Strive to improve customers satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Identify and respond to client needs.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and service and about new company products and services as they are introduced
- Follow up on customer orders and confirmations were necessary
- Anticipate clients need and solve them as needed.
- Skills to review and analyse information.
- Ability to get more information on entities.
- A high level of order / organisation and attention to detail.
- Capacity to meet set deadlines.
- Tech savvy to embrace technology and bring operational efficiencies at the Business Unit.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical values that build a compliance culture across the Company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Studying towards a Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing or any equivalent qualification
Applications and CVs to be send through to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 22nd of February 2022.