Deadline 22 February 2022
A business development associate is responsible for building strategies to enhance the company’s sales and overall organizational growth. They conduct market research and do analysis to understand client’s requirements, create business plans, generate progress reports and create presentations. Apart from this, they adhere to the standards and policies of the company and ensure that others are doing the same.
Here are a few roles and responsibilities a business development associate performs:
- Handle sales and coordinate transition and delivery of their products and services
- Build coordination with internal teams to develop new sales and marketing strategies
- Consult with senior management to discuss innovation or development in existing products and services to meet the market demand
- Create marketing plans to promote the products and services of the organization
- Build a contact list of potential customers via cold calling, emailing and internet search
- Identify and qualify new customers as per company’s policies and business model
- Coordinate appointments, calls and meetings between senior management and customers for discussing new opportunities and for business expansions
- Conduct meetings with internal teams and customers to discuss project development and delivery stages
- Maintain and regularly update the customer database, such as names, phone numbers and email addresses
- Support the business development team in creating a business model, project budget, scope of work document and business plan
- Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations and perform due diligence
- Ensure internal teams deliver projects with high customer satisfaction
- Work with teams to achieve the quarterly or yearly targeted revenue
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Team management skills required as well as project management skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Degree / Diploma in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years’ experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
The job requires a proper functioning personal computer as a work tool.
If you believe you have what it take for this role, send through a copy of your CV and personality test result by the 22nd of February 2022